Cybersmart

During our session with ms Grant. we used Google earth to look at paroa school.                                                                                         We use labels and arrows  to highlight what we noticed including the similarities and differences.

3 thoughts on “Cybersmart

1. kia ora. I’m Dharmi from Paroa school Whenua. I like how you use my school as you slide and include field, playground, car park ,Basket ball court and the main road. Did you know that paroa school has a pool. Next time can you add the bike track that was on the side of the field.

2. kia ora. I’m Dharmi from Paroa school Whenua. I like how you use my school as you slide and include field, playground, car park ,Basket ball court and the main road. Did you know that paroa school has a pool. Next time can you add the bike track that was on the side of the field. thank you

3. Kio Ora
    I,m Tashifa from Edmund Hillary School in Papakura, Auckland. I like how you use my school as you slide and in Clyde field car park,Basket ball, Play ground, main road and court. You know Edmund Hillary bike track is very big. And your play ground is very interesting because it is very big.

From :Tashifa